Event or Activity Sponsor Name will be featured (pending Sponsor investment level):
- in the Renton River Days Official Guide; 40,000 distributed in mid-July.
- in the Festival Schedule; 15,000 distributed mid-June.
- in the City of Renton Community Services Summer Recreation Guide; 45,000 distributed mid-May.
Additional Event or Activity Sponsor benefits may include (pending Sponsor investment level):
- Acknowledgement and listing on the festival website, www.RentonRiverDays.org (~45,000 page views).
- Link(s) to Event Sponsor website from festival website.
- Facebook and social media inclusions.
- Explore value-added opportunities to activate and integrate Sponsor engagement.
- Banner(s) at sponsored event (Sponsor provided).
- A-frame signage featuring Sponsor name co-located next to sponsor activity (i.e. Caricaturist, Climbing Wall, Putt Putt Golf, Inflatable PlayLand, LEGO PlayZone).
- Sponsor name featured on event-specific participant/registration forms.
- Event-specific sponsor opportunities such as Official Welcomes, sponsor give-away goody bags, table displays.
- Social media inclusions, newsletters, flyers, and mailers as produced by event hosting organizations.
- Fee waiver for Parade entry ($150.00 value); festival Parade is Saturday morning, July 27, 2019.
- Complimentary tickets to the Wenatchee Youth Circus performances in Cedar River Park on Friday, July 26, 2019, or Saturday, July 27, 2019.
- Event Sponsor offered on-site commercial booth opportunity in Liberty Park during festival weekend, July 26-28, 2019 (i.e. distributing informational materials and free giveaways; commercial sales, incentives and/or fundraising permitted). Event Sponsor provides own canopy, table, and chairs for booth set-up.
- Additional promotional materials and press releases generated by other event participants and sponsors. Renton River Days will promote Event Sponsors for unpaid exposure but cannot guarantee use.
- Event Sponsorship of Renton River Days will enhance exposure within the community and credit the organization for their commitment and involvement in the festival.
Renton River Days strives to maintain a quality festival, with nearly all the events and activities at low cost or free to the public. We hope to speak to you soon and strengthen our celebration by welcoming you to the festival family of sponsors. For questions and more information, email Sonja Mejlaender, Festival Director, or call 425.430.6528.