Renton River Days returns this year with a very different look
After two years away due to COVID, Renton’s premiere community celebration event, Renton River Days, returns in limited fashion this summer.
Make plans now to visit all these family-friendly activities!
We’re “On the Road Again!” activities include:
- July 17-July 23: Nibble Around Renton (opportunities to explore great food options at downtown Renton restaurants and food trucks)
- July 22-23: Live Entertainment and Beer & Wine Garden at Piazza Park and Renton Pavilion Event Center (233 Burnett Ave S, downtown Renton
- July 22: Family Movie Night at Liberty Park (movie to be determined) with food trucks on site
- July 23: River Days Parade!
- July 23: Antique & Classic Boat Show at Gene Coulon Memorial Beach Park
Also being planned:
- Rubber Ducky Derby
- “Goose Chase” scavenger hunt thru a special phone app (in partnership with City of Renton Recreation, Renton Downtown Partnership, and Renton Chamber of Commerce